Bake-A-Wish legal information
Bake-A-Wish is all about joining together, eating plenty of cake and raising money to help the 20,000 children living with a life-threatening condition. To ensure your cake sale rises to the occasion, take a look at the essential information below.
With a bit of common sense and some simple precautions your event should go without a hitch - but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
- Make sure all your ingredients are fresh and that food is prepared, handled and stored hygienically. Visit the Food Standards Agency website if you need more information.
- It's handy to know what ingredients have gone into your cakes - be aware that some people may have allergies. Mark anything containing nuts, dairy, or eggs.
- Small raffles held on the day of your event can be a great way to raise funds, but if you plan anything bigger you may need a licence - we can offer you advice.
- If you're holding a big event you may need permission from the venue or local council. If you're unsure, give us a ring to check.
- We hope your bake will raise lots of money. Make sure you keep cash nice and safe and try to have two people present when you're counting it.
Once you've held your bake, collect up the money and send it to us as soon as you can so we can put it straight to use, helping grant wishes.
Paying your money in