Make-A-Wish UK website accessibility policy
We take accessibility seriously and strive to conform to Level AA of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
Some of the things we do to make our website accessible include:
- A website design that adapts to different screen sizes
- Aiming to maintain a good contrast between text and background colours
- Using alt tags on images where appropriate, and striving to make these descriptions as informative as possible
- Using well-structured HTML
- Using a writing style that is clear and understandable
- Testing our website in modern web browsers across a range of devices
The current WCAG guidelines can be found below.