Payroll Giving is an easy and convenient way for you to make a donation directly from your salary to help grant life-changing wishes to children with critical illnesses, like Danny who wished to be a King for the day.
Through Payroll Giving, donations are taken from your salary before tax, so each pound you donate will cost you less.
It costs a standard rate tax payer (20%)
It costs a higher rate tax payer (40%)
What are the benefits?
It’s simple: Sign up using one simple form.
Donor privacy: We don't ask for your bank details as the donation will come straight out of your salary.
Control: You can stop or change your donation at any time by contacting your payroll team.
Pay less to give more: It’s the only way to give that allows full tax relief on donations.
Why employers love Payroll Giving?
- Low cost to set up and maintain – potential to offset set up costs against tax
- One simple payment every pay run
- Engages employees in Charity of the Year partnerships
- Demonstrates community involvement
- Quality Marks and Excellence Awards
- Boost to staff morale
Why employees love Payroll Giving?
- It’s tax-efficient so costs less to donate
- Can support more than one charity
- Flexibility – their gift can be stopped or changed at any time
- Quick, easy and convenient way to give
- No bank details required
Through Payroll Giving you'll be helping grant more wishes like Danny’s.