Text WISH to 70085 to donate £3 per month
Our mission at Make-A-Wish UK is to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
To enable us to grant as many life-changing wishes as possible and to deliver the One True Wish of each child, we carry out a programme of fundraising. This is intended to generate enough funds to meet current demand and maintain appropriate cash reserves to cover future foreseeable needs.
Critical to our mission are the efforts of our volunteer force and the essential generosity of our donors. We strive to widen and deepen our relationship with both.
We have four strategic goals in place to help us deliver our mission:
- To grant a wish for every eligible child
- Every wish has more of an impact on the child and their family
- More people believing every (eligible) child needs a wish
- Accelerated, sustainable growth of income and resources
To do this we have a shared set of values and behaviours that will enable us to be the people and the charity that wish children need us to be. They lead the way in everything we do.
- Child Focus - Wish children are at the centre of what we do and always come first
- Integrity - We are honest and treat everyone with respect
- Excellence - We care and have the ambition to be outstanding in all that we do
- Community - Collaboration with our #Wishmakers will help us achieve our goals
- Inspiration - Our creativity and passion are inspired by a child's imagination