TEXT WISH TO 70111 TO DONATE £3 A MONTH
Great North Run
Run for Make-A-Wish UK in the 2024 Great North Run
60,000 determined and dedicated runners make the Great North Run the World’s biggest and best half marathon – famous for its warm North East welcome and unbeatable atmosphere.
By becoming a #WishHero in the 2024 Great North Run, you have the power to make a wish come true for a critically ill child, allowing families to create lasting memories that they will treasure forever - no matter what the future holds.
Charity place registrations are NOW OPEN for 2024. Secure a place here through Make-A-Wish, raise a minimum of £350 and we'll be there to support you every step of the way.
If you have a place directly with the organisers and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can! Sign up here, set your own fundraising target and receive all our support along the way.
How we'll support you
- A free #WishHero running top and fundraising pack
- Access to our online training hub and app
- Regular support emails, key information and fundraising tips
- Any fundraising materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help
- Loud #WishHero cheer point on race day
- Charity marquee and refreshments in the Charity Village
Why run for us in the Great North Run?
By supporting Make-A-Wish UK and becoming a #WishHero in the Great North Run 2024, you'll be transforming lives for children like Harrison from Newcastle. He wished to have a gaming PC so that he could learn a new skill independently - all made possible because of #WishHeroes like you.