Text WISH to 70085 to donate £3 per month
Thames Path Challenge
Event Type:Running, Walks, Ultra Challenge Series
Distance:25km, 50km, 100km
Registration fee:From £3.75
Minimum sponsorship:From £119
Event date:12th Sep 2020
Event time:From 9am
Thames Path Challenge
Walk it, jog it or run it. Just go for it! Take on the Thames Path Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and together, we’ll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the eventTake on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as individual or team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- Run or jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by reading the Thames Path Challenge Fact Sheet
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the Thames Path Challenge?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Thames Path Challenge, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking with Steve Backshall: