Text WISH to 70085 to donate £3 per month
Thames Path Challenge
Event Type:Running, Walks, Ultra Challenge Series
Distance:25km, 50km, 100km
Registration fee:From £3.75
Minimum sponsorship:From £119
Event date:12th Sep 2020
Event time:From 9am
Walk it, Jog it or Run it. Just go for it! Take on the Thames Path Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and together, we’ll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we will cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner, you get 62.5% off the standard registration fee by using this code: 50MAW.
Pay a slightly higher registration fee, fundraise a bit less and we will pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner, you get 15% off the standard reg fee, by using this code: NEWMIXED.
Pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want with no set target. To get 10% off your registration fee, please use this code: NEWSELF.
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE
- Join as Individual or Team
- Full, Half or Quarter Challenge Options
- Rest Stops - free food & drink
- Medics, Massage and Pace Walkers
- Medal, T shirt and a Glass of Bubbly!
- Walk, Jog or Run at your pace
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' Option
- Camping Options Available
- Pre-Event Training Support + App
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by reading the Thames Path Challenge Fact Sheet
How we'll support you:
- Free Make-A-Wish Technical T-Shirt
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of fundraising tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the Thames Path Challenge?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Thames Path Challenge, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking with Steve Backshall: