TEXT WISH TO 70111 TO DONATE £3 A MONTH
Event date:27th Oct 2024
Run for Make-A-Wish UK in the 2024 Irish Life Dublin Marathon
Arguably the friendliest marathon in the world and attended by over 20,000 runners from across the globe, this unmissable event takes place on 27th October 2024 and is a highly sought after balloted event.
Get a guaranteed place on Team #WishHero, commit to raising £1,300 and we'll support you every step of the way.
How it works
1. Complete this form to register for your place
2. Pay a refundable deposit of £24.50 to secure your spot. This will be returned once you reach your fundraising target.
3. Commit to raising a minimum of £1,300, not including Gift Aid. Once you reach 50% of the fundraising target, your place in the event will be confirmed.
How we'll support you
- A free #WishHero running top and fundraising pack
- Access to our online training hub and app
- Regular support emails, key information and fundraising tips
- Any fundraising materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help
Why run for us in the Dublin Marathon?
By supporting Make-A-Wish UK and becoming a #WishHero in the 2024 Dublin Marathon, you'll be transforming the lives of children like Caden from County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Caden wished to see the animals at a safari park and it was all made possible because of #WishHeroes like you.