TEXT WISH TO 70111 TO DONATE £3 A MONTH
Donate via our Amazon Wish List
You can make magical wishes come true this summer
This summer Make-A-Wish UK is planning an incredible, fully inclusive event, granting 168 wishes for children living with critical conditions. The items on this list are essential to bring this magical wish to life! We need lots of goodies to make the event as fantastic as possible and we need your help!
It’s time to go shopping!
Shopping spree wishes are becoming increasingly popular amongst our wish children and we would love your support in granting these wishes.
Make-A-Wish UK have created an Amazon Wish List where you can purchase a gift card that will go towards creating the most magical wish day for a child.
All you need to do is add the gift cards you’d like to purchase to your basket, and at the check-out, be sure to select our Make-A-Wish UK delivery address. Once your gift cards arrive at our hub, our Wishgranting team will send them out to each wish child, spreading the magic and joy that your kindness brings.
By donating a gift card through our Amazon Wish List below, you could be part of making a child's wish to have a shopping spree come true.
Gift cards donated could be used to...
- Contribute towards a child’s spending money for their special day! Some wish children want to buy some cool new shoes, others can’t wait to hit up the toy shops!
- Treat a wish child and their family to a scrumptious meal so they can refuel after an exciting day of shopping!
- Give a wish child and their family some much-needed chill-out time at the cinema or café whilst on their wish!
The ages of our wish children vary greatly, as do their interests and tastes, so it’s understandable that not all the gift cards we require are available to purchase on Amazon.
Please visit our gift in kind portal if you'd like to donate a gift card that's not currently available on Amazon. You'll be put in touch with our Gift in Kind Manager, who'll register your donation before asking that you purchase and post the gift card to our office. We’ve listed some our wish children's favourite shops below!
- Toys: Smyths, The Entertainer, Hamleys, Disney Store
- Sports: JD Sports, Nike, C.P. Company
- Fashion: Zara, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Urban Outfitters, Stradivarius, Next, Lululemon, Brandy Melville, Hollister, Flannels, Schuh, Kick Game, END, Kate Spade
- Beauty: MAC, Boots, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Space NK
- Jewellery: Pandora, Swarovski
- Department Stores: Selfridges, Harrods, Liberty London, House of Fraser
- Shopping Centres: Westfields, The Trafford Centre
- Food and Drink: Starbucks, Hotel Chocolat
- Other: Waterstones, GAME
- Multi-Store Gift Cards: One4All, Love2Shop, Life:Style
What if I'd prefer to buy a gift instead?
For those of you that have donated previously to our Amazon Wish List of goodies to send out to wish children, a huge thank you for your kindness and generosity! We've been inundated with lots of incredible gifts for our wish children and will reopen this wish list when we’re in need of more donations.
How to buy from an Amazon Wish List
Choose one or more gift cards from the list and click 'Add to Basket'
When you're happy with the gift cards you've selected, click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
You'll now be in the checkout screen, which asks you to select a delivery address. Please choose the option marked 'Amazon Wish List's Gift Registry Address' and then click on the 'Use this address' button.
Don’t worry about getting your donation gift wrapped as our lovely team of Wishgranters will do this before sending out to each wish child. Once you're ready to proceed, click 'Save gift options and continue'.
Now all that's left is to choose your payment method and finish checking out, as you would with any other Amazon purchase.