London Landmarks Half Marathon
Run the London Landmarks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together now with free registration fee for November! We will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Sign up for a charity place above and secure your place on the #WishHero team. With your place we ask you to raise a minimum of £350 and in return we’ll offer you an incredible experience including race day top, rave themed cheer spot and post-race reception.
The 2019 ballot has now been announced. If you are one of the lucky ones why not use your place and run as an own place runner.
Already have a ballot place? If you have your ballot place at the London Landmarks Half Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero Team, you can register as one of our runners! You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception
- Private Team Facebook group
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
This year we're a Big Ben Charity Partner which makes us one of the biggest teams on the route.
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Romee, whose One True Wish Wish To Have A Unicorn Party: