London Landmarks Half Marathon
Run the London Landmarks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together now by using your own place. Our charity places have now closed but if you have your own place from the ballot, we'd love to have you on the team. We will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Join the team now!
Registrations for the #WishHero team have now closed.
The 2019 ballot has now been announced. If you are one of the lucky ones why not use your place and run as an own place runner. You can set your own fundraising target and you will get all the support listed below. Sign up now!
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception
- Private Team Facebook group
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
This year we're a Big Ben Charity Partner which makes us one of the biggest teams on the route.
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Romee, whose One True Wish Wish To Have A Unicorn Party: