London Landmarks Half Marathon - Own Place
Have your own place?
We're excited to be a Big Ben Partner of the London Landmarks Half Marathon!
How we'll support you:
- Free training and race day running shirt
- A full training and nutritionl programme
- Support emails and running tips throughout your lead up to the race
- Fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Race day PR and photography
- Post-race reception with massage, food and drink
10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
This event is not your average half marathon! It will celebrate London’s wonderful culture and heritage, runners and spectators will discover London’s ‘quirky & hidden’ secrets.
Mile markers will reveal quirky facts, from London’s biggest grasshopper to where the bowler hat. Experience Roman themed water stations and be cheered on by suffragettes at the London Landmarks Half Marathon.
Why run for Make-A-Wish?
Taking part in the London Landmarks Half Marathon for us helps grant life-changin wishes for children like Elspeth who wished to visit the Charlie Bear Museum in Cornwall: