Bath Half Marathon
Already have your own place?
If you have your own place at the Bath Half Marathon 2018 and would like to join our Run for Wishes team, you can register as one of our runners here. Just select 'I already have my own place' on the form. We won't set you a minimum fundraising target, but you'll still receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
• Post-race reception in the charity village with food and drink
• A dedicated member of the Make-A-Wish events team to help with your queries.
• Your own Make-A-Wish training and named running top
• A full training and nutritional programme
• Regular support emails and running tips
• Cheer point along the route
About the event
The ‘Bath Half’ as it is affectionately known, is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. The Vitality Bath Half Marathon covers a two lap traffic-free course going past both sides of the River Avon. This flat course is the perfect race for people attempting their first Half Marathon - but also great for experienced runners looking for a personal best! Starting and finishing at Great Pulteney Street, the crowds are electric at this infamous Half Marathon and sure to get you passing the finish line with a smile.
Why run for us?
Taking part in the Vitality Bath Half Marathon helps grant life-changing wishes for children like Tiegan, who got to meet her all-time favourite You Tuber Dan DTM: