Royal Parks Half Marathon
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Already have a ballot place?
If you are lucky enough to receive a ballot place at the Royal Parks Half Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you will receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception in the charity village
About the event
See London at its leafiest on this picturesque half marathon.
You will be joined by 12,800 other runners on the 13.1 mile route, you'll head past Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Royal Albert Hall.
And why not bring the family along? There will be a wide range of fun sporting activities and arts & crafts, as well as a scrumptious farmers market, big screen entertainment and live music – plus loads of giveaways!
Why run for us in the Royal Parks Half Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2018, you'll be helping to transform lives for wish children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking With Steve Backshall. Check it out here: