Superhero Tri 2022
Event Type:Community Events
Minimum sponsorship:As much as you can
Event date:20th Aug 2022
Take on the Superhero Tri in 2022 as part of our #WishHero team as together, we have the power to light up the darkness for critically ill children.
The Superhero Series is the UK’s one and only disability sports series for the everyday Superhero! Their mission is simple: to create fun, full-throttle mass-participation sports events where people with disabilities call the shots and don’t have to worry about cut-off times or equipment restrictions.
You can either fly solo or team up with family and friends to do as much or as little as you wish, with as much or as little support as you need. If you want flippers or floats in the water or need to use your powerchair, they make it possible. Anything goes at the Superhero Tri!
- A free Make-A-Wish t-shirt
- Support emails from a dedicated member of the team
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Loud #WishHero cheer point on race day
- Sprint: Swim 150m, Bike 3k, Push/run 1k
- Half: Swim 400m, Bike 10K, Push/run 2.5k
- Full: Swim 750m, Bike 20k, Push/run 5k