Text Wish to 70111 to donate £3 a month
South Coast Challenge
Event Type:Running, Walks, Ultra Challenge Series
Distance:25km, 50km, 100km
Registration fee:From £4.50
Minimum sponsorship:From £119
Event date:31st Aug 2019
South Coast Challenge
Walk it, jog it or run it. Just go for it! Take on the South Coast Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and together, we’ll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the event
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog, or even a run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget...
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food and drink
- ALL meals and food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge – Your Way
Choose your Fundraising Options
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Use the discount code APRILCHARITY and receive 25% off your registration fee
Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Use the discount code APRILMIXED and receive 15% off your registration fee
Full Challenge - £89 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You’ll get full support and hospitality in the South Coast Challenge Fact Sheet
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tip
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the South Coast Challenge?
By becoming a #WishHero in the South Coast Challenge, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking with Steve Backshall.