My Prudential Ride
Minimum sponsorship:Raise as much as you can
Event date:16th Aug 2020
We can’t all ride together on the roads of London and Surrey on the 15/16th August.
My Prudential RideLondon is your chance to get on your bike – or scooter, skateboard, trike, tandem, penny farthing, roller skates, unicycle – and take part in the world’s greatest festival of cycling, wherever you live and with whoever you like – family, friends or by yourself. It’s your ride, your way, for the charity of your choice.
The cycling challenge is a chance for Make-A-Wish UK supporters, of all ages and abilities, to take part in a choice of four challenges while based anywhere in the world, on any kind of wheels, while raising crucial funds for our charity.
How to join the #WishHero team
There are four challenge options and you can do them on either the 15th or 16th August:
- My Prudential Ride 100: 100 mile
- My Prudential Ride 46: 46 mile
- My Prudential Ride 19: 19 mile
- My Prudential FreeCycle: starting from 1km and you set your own challenge on the wheels of your choice.
To register and fundraise for Make-A-Wish UK, select your challenge at www.myridelondon.co.uk. In event week, you’ll then be able to download the #MyPRL app which includes all the benefits below:
- A GPS function so friends and family can follow a rider’s progress
- The option to create your own personalised certificate
- Selfie frames to give riders Prudential RideLondon finisher photographs
- Direct donation button through to each rider’s Virgin Money Giving fundraising page
- In addition, every rider aged over 18 who registers will have the option of being entered into a competition to win a brand-new Brompton Bicycle and other cycling gear.