London Landmarks Half Marathon 2022
Run London Landmarks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team as together, we have the power to light up the darkness for critically ill children.
About the event
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a fantastic closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Secure your place directly through Make-A-Wish for just
£25 £19.50 and raise a minimum of £350. We'll be there to support you every step of the way!
Lucky enough to receive a ballot place? You can still register for the #WishHero team as an own place runner. Set your own fundraising target and receive all the same support along the way!
How we'll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point on race day
- Closed Facebook group with over 200 #WishHeroes
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Emilia, whose One True Wish Wish was to meet the Queen's Horse Guards.