London Landmarks Half Marathon 2022
Run London Landmarks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we'll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
About the event
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a fantastic closed road central London run. This event is not your average half marathon!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Registrations to join the 2022 #WishHero team are officially OPEN!
Secure your place directly through Make-A-Wish for just £25 and raise a minimum of £350. We'll be there to support you every step of the way!
Lucky enough to receive a ballot place? You can still register for the #WishHero team as an own place runner. Set your own fundraising target and receive all the same support along the way!
How we'll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- Closed Facebook group with over 200 #WishHeroes
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Emilia, whose One True Wish Wish was to meet the Queen's Horse Guards.