London to Brighton Cycle Ride
Location:London to Brighton
Event date:19th Sep 2021
Take on the London to Brighton Cycle Ride as part of our #WishHero team and together, we'll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
New Partnership for 2021
The London to Brighton Cycle Ride is an iconic 55-mile route from Clapham Common in South London, to the seaside town of Brighton.
Once out of London, you'll cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on Ditchling Beacon - a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views! From there it's downhill for the last few miles onto Brighton sea front for a spectacular finish.
- Free buffet lunch at mile 30
- Water stops at mile 10, 17, 30 and 45, at the top of Ditchling Beacon!
- Highly experienced mechanics along the route. There will also be handy mobile mechanics if you need them - just give them a call!
- Fully signed route so you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the views!
- And finally, the coveted: "London to Brighton Cycle Ride" medal!
- Free #WishHero cycling jersey
- Sponsor forms, fundraising materials and digital guides
- Regular support emails
- Dedicated member of the fundraising team to answer your questions
- Loud #WishHero cheer spot on the day
- Wish stories to keep you motivated along the way