London to Brighton Cycle Ride
Location:London to Brighton
Event date:11th Sep 2022
Take on the London to Brighton Cycle Ride as part of our #WishHero team as together, we have the power to light up the darkness for critically ill children.
The London to Brighton Cycle Ride is an iconic 55-mile route from Clapham Common in South London, to the seaside town of Brighton.
Once out of London, you'll cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on Ditchling Beacon - a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views! From there it's downhill for the last few miles onto Brighton sea front for a spectacular finish where you'll meet the Make-A-Wish team.
After a sold out year in 2021, the demand to take on the 2022 London to Brighton Cycle Ride is higher than ever.
Secure yourself a guaranteed place on the #WishHero team with 50% off the reg fee by signing up here. Pay just
£55 £27.50, fundraise a minimum of £150 and we'll be there to support you every step of the way.
- Water stops at mile 10, 17, 30 and 45, at the top of Ditchling Beacon!
- Highly experienced mechanics at all rest stops en route. There will also be handy mobile mechanics if you need them - just give them a call!
- Fully signed route so you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the views!
- And finally, the coveted: "London to Brighton Cycle Ride" medal!
- Free #WishHero cycling jersey
- Sponsor forms, fundraising materials and digital guides
- Regular support emails
- Dedicated member of the fundraising team to answer your questions
- #WishHero reception at the Charity Village on race day
- Wish stories to keep you motivated along the way