Text Wish to 70111 to donate £3 a month
Event Type:Walks, Ultra Challenge Series
Registration fee:From £4.50
Minimum sponsorship:From £119
Event date:27th Jul 2019
Event time:From 9am
Walk it, jog it or run it. Just go for it! Take on the Chiltern Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and together, we’ll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the event
NEW FOR 2019! This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills - it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
Choose your fundraising option
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge - £89 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You’ll get full support and hospitality from Action Challenge, the event organisers, all the way leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality in the Chiltern Challenge Fact Sheet
How we'll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tip
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the Chiltern Challenge?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Chiltern Challenge, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Catrin, whose One True Wish was to be a Paleontologist: