Text Wish to 70111 to donate £3 a month
Event date:19th Apr 2020
Event time:From 9am
Already have a place?
If you've secured your place with the Brighton Marathon directly and would like to join our #WishHero team with no fundraising target, you can register as one of our runners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just tell us you already have your own place and we'll add you to the team. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we’ll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception in the charity village
About the Brighton Marathon
The Brighton Marathon is a fantastic coastal run with an amazing atmosphere.
The course winds through the iconic city centre before finishing on the seafront, where runners can celebrate with friends and family in the Beach Village and enjoy live screens, food, bars and of course, deck chairs!
The route starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including Brighton Pavilion. You'll also run on fabulous stretches of coastal road, with all the panoramic views that you’d expect as the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel.
Why run for us in the Brighton Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Brighton Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking with Steve Backshall.
Please note: When applying for the Brighton marathon, you'll be taken to the Active Endurance website. This is the third-party company we work with to manage our registrations.