Brighton Marathon 2021
Run the Brighton Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we'll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
About the Brighton Marathon
With roaring crowds and a fantastic atmosphere, Brighton Marathon is one of Europe’s favourite 26.2 milers. The course winds through the iconic city centre before finishing on the seafront, where runners can celebrate with friends and family in the Event Village and enjoy live screens, food, bars and of course, deck chairs!
Since its inauguration in 2010, Brighton has dramatically developed with course bests for the men and women well under 2hrs10min and 2:29, making it the second fastest marathon in the UK. A must-do event for any seasoned marathon runners!
Be a part of the unmissable Brighton Marathon Weekend!
Sign up here to secure your place directly through Make-A-Wish for just £25. Raise a minimum of £500 and we'll be there to support you every step of the way!
Secured your place directly with the event organisers? Join our team here as an Own Place runner and set your own fundraising target. You'll receive all the same support!
Why run for us in the Brighton Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Brighton Marathon, you'll be helping to transform the lives of children like Allan, whose One True Wish was to become a police officer for the day.
How we’ll support you
- Free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception in the charity village