Good News: 5 Happy Stories To Brighten Your Week
We’ve rounded up 5 stories from around the web that are sure to bring a smile to your face!
1. Teenager living with cancer uses her wish to organise a food drive in Idaho!
Thirteen year old Emma loved the idea of helping the homeless, so when Make-A-Wish turned to her, she wished to hold a huge food drive to help. With the local fire department and food shop getting involved, her event was a huge success! Read all about it here.
2. 10 policeman escort 7 year old to Father-Son Breakfast in place of absent dad.
A seven year old’s mum called her local police department the day before her son’s Father-Son Breakfast to ask if they could borrow a policeman to take her son. Heart-warmingly, TEN turned up to escort him, read the full story and watch the video here.
3. Sportsmanship at its finest!
A young football player in Argentina has been caught on camera tying up his opponents laces in a heart-warming video – giving us that warm fuzzy feeling!
4. Hurricane Matthew fundraiser organised by kind-hearted little girl in America
Erin Fox, a little girl from Tampa, was told about the devastating destruction the hurricane had made by her mum. She took off to do her homework and came back with a selfless fundraising idea to help the victims of the hurricane. Click here to find out how she chose to help.
5. Schoolgirl from Sheffield receives national award for her fundraising efforts!
Animal-loving Storm, from Sheffield is being honoured by for her efforts in raising funds to help animals – raising £6000 in just 18 months, click here to read her amazing fundraising story.