Corporate Partnerships Manager
Closing date: 12pm on 28th June, 2021
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Response email: email@example.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join Make-A-Wish UK team and add magic to the lives of critically ill children.
Make-A-Wish exists for one reason - to grant life-changing wishes to enrich the lives of children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions. And this person will have a direct impact on granting the wishes and making children and families’ experience magical and impactful.
In order to do that, person in this role has to be ambitious and passionate about what we do at Make-A-Wish. The Corporate Partnerships Manager will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with corporate partners - maximising partnership potential and contribution values (cash, comms, Gift-in-Kind) for Make-A-Wish UK, particularly from smaller corporate partners. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience or proven skills in account management, and budget management in delivering collaborative projects;
- Focus on results but with a flexible approach and the ability to influence and motivate others;
- Ability to manage multiple relationships and projects concurrently;
- Excellent relationship management and communications skills to confidently communicate verbally to multiple partners and stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills including
Closing date: 28th June
Please read the full Job Description before applying.
Make-A-Wish UK is a rewarding place to work, every day you will be helping to make a difference granting life-changing wishes to seriously ill children.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested where required.
Make-A-Wish is committed to attracting and recruiting diverse candidates as it’s important that our trustees, employees, ambassadors and volunteers reflect the communities we serve at every level within the organisation.
Flexible – but frequent travel to Reading
Full time permanent contract
Please complete the following job application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications without the completed form will not be considered.Download full Job Description