By working for us, you’ll be helping grant magical wishes to seriously-ill children across the UK.
We provide a friendly and professional working environment in which every individual is valued. We're passionate about our work – and have fun doing it! We reward employees with a competitive package that includes salary and other benefits, in line with their role and experience. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Annual leave that varies according to the post but rises with service
- Employees can take up to two days of additional paid leave a year, to volunteer for identified charitable programmes or activity
- We provide staff with the support and training required to do their job to a high standard. We’re keen to encourage staff in their personal and professional development
- We reimburse employees for their eye test examination fee and contribute towards the cost of their glasses every two years
- We operate a non-contributory pension scheme into which we pay 6% of the value of the employee’s monthly salary value, and have a Death in Service scheme for all employees' spouses/dependants whilst they are an employee of the charity
- We're signed up with a payroll giving agency, allowing employees to make charitable donations direct from their pay, before tax is deducted.